Company Description454’s mission is to empower individuals to have greater ownership of their health with rapid, low-cost home and point-of-care sequencing technologies. We build breakthrough technology at the intersection of software, hardware, chemistry, and biology. We use this technology to champion a new era of personalized healthcare and help end the pathogen pandemics.
We are part of 4Catalyzer — a rapidly growing health-tech incubator founded by Dr. Jonathan Rothberg, an award-winning scientist and highly successful serial entrepreneur. Our 4Catalyzer sister companies include Butterfly Network, the first whole-body Ultrasound-on-ChipTM, and Hyperfine, the first FDA-cleared portable MRI.
We are fostering a culture of technical excellence and positive teamwork to solve real-world problems that help improve healthcare for billions of people around the world.
What We Live By
- Speed: We err on the side of doing.
- Focus: We work in 100-day sprints to meet audacious goals.
- Drive: We love and live delivering life-saving technology to the world — not a typical 9-5.
- Data-Driven: We search for the best solutions: objective, backed by data, and optimized for speed, simplicity, and scale.
- Team-Oriented: Lots of communication enables efficient collaboration and support.
What You Will Be Doing454 is seeking a Molecular Biologist responsible for developing molecular biology systems to interface with novel engineering platforms.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be to:
- Work within multidisciplinary engineering teams to rapidly design, prototype, test, and iterate novel systems.
- Plan, execute, and evaluate multiple scientific strategies in parallel where appropriate.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational, analytical, communication, and presentation skills.
What We Are Looking ForBaseline Skills, Experience, & Attributes:
- PhD in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Genomics, or Chemistry.
- Deep knowledge, hands-on experience, and technology development of:
- Template (or library) preparation for whole genome and targeted strategies
- DNA patterned array design, development, and production
- Surface immobilization
- Solid-phase amplification strategies from 2D and 3D surfaces
- SBS chemistries, such as incorporation assay development
- Ability to analyze own data (fluency with Python, R, or MATLAB).
- Ability to set up and operate complex instrumentation.
- Hardware hacking skills preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with individuals and/or teams at all levels and disciplines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to work with individuals and/or teams at all levels and disciplines.
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our teams’ well-being
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and show it
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more reasonable
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks.
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Current laboratories in historic Guilford, CT, while opening operations in Miami, Fl
For this role, we provide visa assistance for qualified candidates.
454 does not accept agency resumes.
454 is an E-Verify and equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
|Azara Healthcare is a leader in the population health management industry. At Azara, the Data Support Specialist will be responsible for supporting, monitoring, and maintaining the data connectors that support the incoming data flow into Azara using prescribed tools, workflows, and processes.
Azara Healthcare has an exciting fast-paced, collaborative environment and we are looking for the right person with the drive to grow with us!
|Role and Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
Azara offers a full suite of medical plans, 401(k) plan, 10 company holidays, 4 weeks of paid vacation time and other benefits in addition to a competitive salary.
Raptor Scientific, a Global Aerospace & Defense Test and Measurement Company, is seeking an
Electrical Engineer for hardware/firmware digital and analog /mixed signal designer to develop,
define evaluate, analyze and debug Analog, Digital and Mixed Signal embedded designs. Raptor
Scientific is a leading engineering company focused on the Test & Measurement sector in the
Aerospace and Defense market. Our company is a leader in Air Data Test equipment, Mass
Properties measurements and Radar Cross-Section measurement systems. This position will
directly support the Avionics Systems / Air Data Test business unit at the company’s offices located
in Peterborough, NH.
Job Responsibilities, Activities
Seeking a hardware/firmware digital and analog/mixed - signal designer to define, design, evaluate,
analyze and debug Analog, Digital and Mixed Signal embedded designs. The individual will be
helping in the design, development and maintaining of pressure control systems that simulate
Altitude and Airspeed pressures for our air data test set and calibrator lines. This includes the
design of control loops and interface with drivers for solenoid valves, pumps, and other pneumatics.
Familiarity with measurement of pressure, flow and temperature a plus. The individual will work
closely with our chief electrical engineer and a team of production and technicians, who design and
manufacture air data test systems for the commercial and military market. Some of the key job
• Work with a small team of engineers to improve and develop new avionics test equipment
and support existing product lines
• Ability to be productive and prioritize in a small company environment with multiple
• Design and develop circuit boards containing a mix of analog and digital circuitry through
the creation of schematics and prototyping with development boards
• Assist and/or manage PCB layout, placement, and fabrication activities with PCB layout
• Experience with hardware integration, test and debug tools (logic analyzers, scopes,
• Experience with FPGA and microprocessor development.
• Assist in the development of embedded firmware for new pressure controllers and modify
firmware for existing pressure controllers
• Proficiency in C and assembly language programming for embedded applications is a plus
• Familiarity with common communication protocols (such as RS-232, RS-422, SPI, I2C,
USB, Ethernet, IEEE-488) is a plus
• MCUs with digital and analog front ends to incorporate timers, counters, PWM, RTC,
comparators 12-bit ADC, embedded PLLs, and extremely accurate oscillators
• Generate and maintain electrical design documentation such as schematic diagrams and
bill of materials
• Provide trouble-shooting assistance to production team as needed
• Experience designing battery powered devices a plus
Preferred Education and/or Experience
• 3- 6 years’ experience in contracts administration, accounting, or related field
• Requires AA degree; college degree preferred
• Experience with government contracts and/or a working knowledge of FARs/DFARs a
• Proficient in MS Office Suite including intermediate to advanced skills in Word and Excel (e.g., pivot tables, charts and formula calculations)
• Exhibit problem solving, critical thinking and personal accountability
• Exhibit solid time management and follow-through skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks with tight deadlines
• Exhibit strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to develop effective working relationships with internal and external customers
• Ability to work well independently and with a professional team in a fast-paced work environment
Compensation and Benefits
• Compensation includes an attractive compensation package, base salary (based on
background and previous experience) and incentive bonuses.
• 401(k), Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Paid time off, Professional Development
assistance, Tuition reimbursement, Vision insurance
• Bonus pay, signing bonus
Our team at Talent Retriever is continuing to grow! We are seeking to add a Business Development Associate to help us expand and join our industry-leading recruitment consulting firm. You will be responsible for inside sales, account lead generation, qualification, and prospecting for new relationships using a proactive outreach. You will prepare and deliver effective client presentations to stakeholders at all levels of the organization up to C-Suite. Talent Retriever works with clients to enhance their hiring process. We are hired by our clients to assist in specific searches on a retained, non-commission basis. We specialize in the direct recruitment of top talent.
- Research target companies and create prospect list with complete notes in CRM
- Make 60-100 outbound outreaches (mix email and calls) per day
- Prospect through inbound/outbound emails, leads and calls from potential clients, developing high-level conversations with senior executives to target broader sales opportunities and generate sales growth
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities by focusing on qualifying self-generated & marketing leads
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects that have not purchased from the company in the past and are identified as potential clients
- Align the overall corporate solution to the client’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales commissioned role with B2B cold calling, outbound customer contact, lead generation and prospect qualification
- Prior experience successfully working in a metrics-driven environment with a proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned goals and targets
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adopt successful sales techniques
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: writing, editing and presenting
- Must multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Recruiting industry experience is a plus
- Attentive to forecasting and business reporting responsibilities
- Experience using technology and tools including a CRM, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Customer Support Analyst
About the Role
In this role you will be part of a team supporting our Enterprise B2B SaaS platform. As a product support specialist, you will become a product expert who solves issues on our customer’s behalf; and ensure that high customer service standards are met. Looking for talented, professional, and technology skilled individuals.?
Help develop Customer Support processes for a rapidly?growing organization and team
Respond to?product functionality and technical support requests for our enterprise business clients in a timely, efficient and professional manner
Help customers with application support needs, guidance on functionality, configuration and flow recommendations?to support their business use case,?and general technical questions when necessary
Perform troubleshooting to identify causes and recommend remedies to user issues, working with internal engineering teams as necessary
Provide feedback and analysis to our internal product development team on enhancements & improvements for the product
Help develop regular website/application, adoption, usage, and customer support metrics & analytics
Help manage our?internal Knowledge Base & Production documentation?collateral.
Identify and suggest process improvements to improve customer experience
Excellent technical aptitude and comfortable with learning new applications and software tools
Excellent problem-solving skills. You go beyond just the apparent and available answer and do what it takes to satisfy the customer
Self-starter, working as remote team member
Willing to help provide input and insight for new product features & enhancements
Strong planning, organization, & communication skills
Previous experience working with or support SaaS products
Good time management, telephone and customer engagement skills
Experience with Zendesk Support Suite or similar tools
Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
1-2 years of experience in customer service for application support
Ability to work effectively in a remote role
Job Type: Position open for Full-time Employee
Compensation with stated range dependent on experience
CENTRL is located in downtown Mountain View Castro Street area.
Compensation & Benefits
Competitive pay and generous stock options
Company sponsored Health Insurance benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision) and pre-tax Medical and Dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous PTO and Holiday policies
Eligible for additional stock and performance bonuses
CENTRL is the leading software platform for managing Privacy Compliance and Third Party Vendor Risk. Privacy is one the fastest growing areas in software, as companies try to achieve compliance with regulations like GDPR and new laws such as the California Consumer Privacy Act. CENTRL’s platform is the most advanced platform for helping companies across all verticals automate and comply with global and state-based privacy regulations and for third party monitoring.
Job Type: Full-time